Tuesday, March 15, 2011

River - Sweet and Simple today...

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 67 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Sometimes your communication has to be short and sweet."

Today I have to go to the eye doctor and get my eyes checked out. This means that they will dilate them so that I look like a vampire and then they will take laser pictures of them to see if a nuclear bomb has gone off inside.

Many of you know that my eyes have been compromised. I can still see with both eyes open...but reading is sometimes a struggle.

My mother is going to be here in about seven minutes but I at least wanted to touch base and say that I would be out of pocket till tomorrow. The vampire in me takes hours to wear off and I won't be able to see to blog. But, just know that I will be able to see you...he, he, he.

Love to all those who keep up. I hope your lives are safe, healthy, and happy. I hope your animals are the same.

Till tomorrow,

Love,

Ruth and River

2 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    Our love and friendship are with you and River always.
    Love, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you are one cute vampire, be good.

    ReplyDelete