Thursday, March 17, 2011

River - Sometimes a sick day interrupts life...

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 68 and 69 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Mom gets bad migraines...shhhh."

This blog certainly is not about me, but I have to say, if I left it to River or the cat, not much would get typed. There would be cat tracks on the keyboard and River might lick the crumbs near the mouse where I do most of my nibbling.

Migraines are madness. The last one happened Tuesday...I just got up around noon today. My mom says I need to go to the doctor. I just want to get my new insurance business up and running. So if you are a business owner in Virginia and you want to increase your bottomline by providing a great supplement to your employees. CALL ME. I will help you...I'm in the business of helping people...804.405.3201.

I'm certainly in the business of helping my dog and your dog, too. I took River for a walk around the block just a bit ago and it still looks as if she's eaten a goat. The back leg looks really go though and she sniffed and stopped and ran and walked like a good shepherd "hopper" should.

River-hopper. That's a good nickname.

Now she's lying behind my chair, panting a bit. When I stop to look at her, she wags her tail - a soft tap on the rug she lies on.

We may do the park tomorrow. I need batteries for the camera...so, maybe we will make it to the outing and I can film it.

I have about five pictures to post of animals...so, if you want to send yours to me, that would be great! I'm waiting till we get close to 20 or so before I put something together for Oprah and Ellen...so, send those pictures in to Facebook...just send me a message or to my e-mail which is posted on Facebook, too.

Love to you today as we crawl from underneath the rock,

Ruth and River



Sweet girl.

For more on Piper's Someday please go to http://www.bellabooks.com/ or to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to http://www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment