Monday, March 7, 2011

River - Sending Pee-Mail

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 60 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Even if you slow down a bit - still do the activities you enjoy."

Today, I had to do some more training for my new insurance gig. I'm now an insurance agent...whoo hoo. I feel like I need a special hat or lapel pin or something.

River is to the left of me as I write this. She had her surgery on December 14th...in a week it will be three months. Don't check my math nor my dates - I'm bad at them both.

I did get a note back from a literary agent today who is going to Book Expo America in a few months. She said she would keep her ears pealed to see if anyone was/might be interested in the story. Sometimes I feel like I'm shooting in the dark, however, I'm following up on all the leads that are given to me.

Like Wayne Dyer says, if you're traveling at night from New York to Los Angeles, the most you can see is just a few lighted feet at a time.

That's how I see this...a few steps at a time. While things right now seem to be slow, I will take the time to listen to the readers who read this and to the stories that are told to me when I chat about River and our vision quest.

If anyone out there has an idea...no matter how small...please send it our way.

Here's a shot of River sending some Pee-mail today.


For today - love, love,

Ruth and River

Please go to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ for more information on Piper's Someday...thanks.

Wag, wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment