Monday, March 21, 2011

River - Pray for your Boyfriend: Duffy

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 73 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Send good vibes to Duffy."

Today, we are sending good vibes of doggiedom to Duffy - the male dog who lives next door to us. Duffy had ACL surgery on his rear right leg and now has to turn around a week later and have surgery on his rear left leg. He tore the new one late this past week.

Duffy and Bogey (River's boyfriend) live with their very sweet owner. He let's River come over and play with both his dogs nearly every day as he works from home.
We had a chinwag over the high cost of animal care today as I readied for work.

River is lying behind me after a long day of getting out with my trainer and helping the common man with our employee programs and benefits. It's a great product and I'm glad to be helping people with figuring out how to handle the bills. I hope at some point, my company will offer the same for pet health care. Cool idea, eh. I've heard wishy washy stuff about pet insurance...but if anyone knows any differently, let me know.

My day has dragged on and I'm beat. River is telling me to go to bed and get a good night's sleep before we wake up and do it all over again, tomorrow.

She's a good girl. She keeps me on track when I often feel derailed.

Love for tonight...good vibes to the Duff-Meister!

Ruth and River


Another picture of the yogurt licker.

For more information on Piper's Someday, please go to http://www.bellabooks.com/ or to http://www.amazon.com/

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts, prayers for positive things to happen for you and River, and humor in each day, I send to you every day. Your dream -- OUR dream -- WILL happen.
    Love, Bren

    ReplyDelete