Saturday, March 5, 2011

River - Loping along on a Saturday

Remember the Goal

It's all for OUR dogs...

To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 58 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "It's okay if you don't want to go home sometimes."

Today, I took River for a walk and she seems as if she wants to go elsewhere...I did a bit of videotaping to get it all on film. She was being quite obstinate and didn't want to return to the abode. Perhaps it is because she knows that Heather and I are going out of town for just tonight and returning early tomorrow. Dogs sense this way before you even get your backpack out to pack.

It will be my first time away from her since October. Heather and I both decided a night away of clubbing would be a great idea.

So, we got the best dog-sitter...our friend, Lee, and River adores her. We know she's in good hands.

Pass along the blog if you like. Today's video is more of a status than anything. We're hoping that someone will connect with River's story. I checked our pageviews (the stats that show how we are doing...we're up to over 3,000 pageviews since we started). If we could make that 300,000, I think that would be amazing.

Let me know your dog stories and ideas. Till tomorrow, here's some tubage:


It's actually the 5th...got my date wrong...

Love to you all,

Ruth and River

Go to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to Amazon or to http://www.bellabooks.com/
for more information on Piper's Someday - the book River stars in.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, Ruth. I know it is hard to leave them, even for one night. Glad you and Heather are going to take a little time for yourselves. Best Love.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete