Tuesday, March 22, 2011

River - Looking for words...

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 74 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Somedays, it's hard to find the right words."

Today was another twelve hour day in training as an independent insurance agent. I selected this as I love the product and truly want to help people. All day long, I visited clients and told them of the no-brainer policies we sell and endorse. It's a great thing to do, especially for the blue collar laborer who needs it. We cover 1 out of 4 households in Japan...they certainly need us now.

River stayed back today and I came home once to let her out then I was back out at a function called the Richmond Business Alliance. It was a great way to connect with businesses and to hob-knob with potential clients.

A lady there was selling Shaklee products and wants to be a writer. I gave her my card and told her to call me and I would help her all I could. I hope she does...she feels the call and I understand that.

This is the business I love - just helping people. And, helping our canine friends.

When I turned around in the line I was standing in, I spotted an old friend named Gail. I haven't seen her in probably twelve, maybe thirteen years. One of the first questions out of her mouth was, "how's River doing?"

Our blog is getting out because you are helping...touche.

Today, I say thank you to my 38 followers and to the people who know that a movie about Piper's Someday would be a firecracker to help raise awareness about canine cancer and three-legged prophetic pooches.

Love,

Ruth and River



River awaiting a treat, I think...

Love, love...

For more on Piper's Someday, please go to http://www.bellabooks.com/ or to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to http://www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment