Monday, March 14, 2011

River - Hugs to our friend, Indy

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 66 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Wave your tail in honor of one of your lost friends."

Thanks to those of you who have been sending in pics of your wonderful furry canine friends. I will collect them and put them in a montage once I get some more in. I will only put your first names tagged to them unless you tell me otherwise.

We are progressing in our days, River and me. She's still gaining weight and panting, but we have her on some pain meds and will do that ultrasound next time we go in. My hope is that it's just Cushing's disease which can be managed with medication.

Today was a blah day. Monday. River sat behind me as I did work on a spreadsheet for most of the day. I got a note from one of our followers that she lost her dog, Indy this morning. He was fifteen. This particular follower has been very supportive of our cause having given money to Fetchacure in River's honor and giving me words of wisdom each week. I keep her Anonymous per her request...I'll just call her B.

B. is a great dog owner and I want her to know that if our dreams come true...she's top of the list to make it to our big day. We are still searching, digging, sniffing out the ways to find a celeb or producer or anyone who can connect us to Hollywood. The book is done, we just need the ear of a willing producer.

We are signing off because of stuffy heads and sore necks (too much typing). River says, "love, love" to her furry friend she never met - Indy. Good boy. I'm sure River would have flirted with him.

Go, Indy, Go...we love you!

Ruth and River




For more on Piper's Someday, please go to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to http://www.bellabooks.com/ or to http://www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment