Tuesday, March 8, 2011

River - Home Alone...

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 61 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "When you're home alone, take a pain pill and put your legs in the air."

River is back on some pain medication. So, I gave her the pleasure pill this morning with her food and it takes the edge off some of the agitation she's been having over the past week.

Agitation. Wow. I wish I had a pain pill for that one. I don't drink or smoke but I do find solace in a whole row of saltine crackers sometimes. Usually, one for me then one for River. The cat stays away and watches us revel in the salt, the bread, and the fun crunch. We can make it through a whole row in about twenty minutes.

Food is good. Pain medication is good. River is nudging me as I write this.

After a long day with the new job, I will turn in early this evening.

We're looking for answers, looking for leads, looking for a way to connect with readers everywhere.

Piper's Someday is a really good book. I was just the conduit for it. I do not "own" it nor pretend to just because my name is on the cover. The essence came to me and to River long before we even knew it was coming.

There is a plan. I'm just going with my gut and going with one magical dog.

Love to you for today,

Ruth and River

No comments:

Post a Comment