Friday, March 11, 2011

River - Calling on Oprah or Ellen or someone on their staff!

It's all for OUR dogs...

Our goal: To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 64 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Or call Oprah..."
A reader on Facebook suggested we contact the Oprah staff as well...okay, I'm listening. I think it's a great idea but connecting with either Ellen or Oprah seems almost impossible.

But, I think with your help, we can do it. While I think that it is completely viable, I also know I can't do it flying solo. I need or rather River needs a little help from her canine friends.

So, with that in mind, I thought that we could get a montage of our dogs together that says, "Please listen..." or something like that. I could try and put it together in a You Tube video if you all would like to send in your names, the names of your dogs, or the names of your veterinary practice who supports our cause.

It's coming from that authentic place...

Send me your pics of your pooches or your name and we can say, "Ellen or Oprah, can you hear our unified wags?"

I think it will help. Keep it simple.

We have some video for today. Short and sweet.



Love to you all,

Ruth and River

For more on Piper's Someday, please go to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to http://www.bellabooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment