Sunday, February 27, 2011

River - Gazing at a Cute Girl...

Remember the Goal

It's all for OUR dogs...

To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 53 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Look at your friends and moms with a loving gaze...it'll get you everywhere."

Cute dog looks.

They kill me.

River was outside yesterday getting her movie star body into shape and Heather (her very cute other mother) was taking snaps of her. I took a couple myself...the one at the end of this blog is River gazing up at Heather.

Heather is hot.

When I look at River looking at Heather, I understand why a) I love River so much and b) why I love Heather's blue eyes so much. If anyone ever meets Heather - be ready for some cool blue eyes.

So, puppy dog looks and grown up dog looks aren't much different. I surrender to River every time I look at her. I surrender to her soft dark brown muzzle, her crazy flying nun ears, and her soft golden brown eyes that will make you feel all the love their is because it's pure - plain and simple. 

My dog is pure love. Your dog is, too. Today, I'm not worried about producers or making contact with Oprah or Ellen or Clint or Sissy or anyone. I'm just glad I can spend time outside with her...take a few pics...and then glance at Heather and understand why River not only looks at her A LOT...but wags that lethal tail of hers.

Marching on into the week, I'd love to hear your stories and anything you'd like to share about your dog.

Dogs are why my life is more enriched. Why my life is more powerful...

This week we'll be going back and talking about some of River's visits to see the children with autism and our first go at seeing the residents of the Virginia Home.

It changed our lives - forever.

Till then, love those dogs, play with them, and snuggle,

Love,

Ruth and River


For more on Piper's Someday, please go to http://www.ruthperkinson.net/ or to http://www.bellabooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment