Saturday, February 26, 2011

River - Chasing Logs as a Three-Legged Dog

Remember the Goal

It's all for OUR dogs...

To find a producer or celeb or anyone who will help make Piper's Someday  (the book River stars in) into a movie. If you can help, contact me!

Day 52 of 365

Here's how the story begins:   (start here if you are new)

http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

River's wags of wisdom for today: "Go outside and play...make the sticks bigger."

Today, mom is feeling better. Yeah. Migraines back to back suck donkey snot. I just have to say it like that because it's true.

River went outside with Heather and me and the camera and since I'm still not 100%, we did a bit of filming for a Saturday blog.

Pressing onward in our mission, I did get an e-mail back from a documentary film maker. Halo films is the name... www.halomotionpictures.com It looks like they do a lot of great work, so I hope we can connect and make more connections. Even if they are not a good fit, maybe they can point me to someone who is.

This is my first e-mail back from anyone in e-mail land...so, if you want, check out their site and if you are brave, send them a note.

Till tomorrow. We love all of you and thank you for reading.



If anyone gets a contact for Ellen or Oprah or Rosie or Clint or Martin Scorsese, let me know.

Love, Love,

Ruth and River

No comments:

Post a Comment