Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finding Sissy Spacek...

Go to http://www.bellabooks.com/ to get a copy of Piper's Someday if you need one.

Day 7 of 365

(Here's how the story begins:  http://ruthperkinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-of-365anyone-want-to-come-along.html)

Remember the goal: Finding a producer or celeb who will help make Piper's Someday (the book River stars in) into a movie...

River's words of wisdom for today: "Hollywood celebrities love dogs; find the ones who love them."

So, today, I googled around and think I may have found an address for Sissy Spacek. A reader of the blog and River's story suggested it and so we are going for it. Instead of carrying on with River's story, I am going to handwrite a letter to Ms. Spacek to see if she may be interested. Please send me a note on Facebook or here or via e-mail through my web site if you can think of another celebrity who may be of help. Or anyone for that matter.

So, more on River's story tomorrow. Today, we're putting paw and pen to paper to write to Ms. Spacek.

Love to you all,

Ruth and River (and that black cat)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I just wrote Ellen for River. :)

    ReplyDelete